1.06.2014

Lookbook Romanticism Inspired 2014

 1. Quilted jacket by American Rag, Dress by UrbanOutfitters, NineWest boots, Bag purchased at Ross.


 1. Jacket from Forever21, Gifted by my boyfriend <3 Dress by Liz Lisa, Boots NineWest.


1. Romantic button henley from M.u.d.d., Highwaisted denim by Charlotte Russe, Grey Boots by UrbanOG.com

Ive been itching to post something with more better quality and what better way to start off the new year with a better quality video right?
Even though Ive been away at work I still think of Youtube and how I miss posting regularly.
Now that I've finished a portion of training I will have time to post more videos on Youtube but if things change Ill post updates on this blog or on my Youtube.
Check out my Youtube if would like to see more from me.

x.o. Melissa


1 comment:

  1. Digging your quintessentially girl next door style

    sagelliv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete